Pregnancy Coaching & Virtual Doula Service
What are the benefits?
Pregnancy coaching services are unique and individualized to you and your pregnancy. With a focus on a holistic approach to caring for your mind, body, and belly, pregnancy coaching offers tangible and lasting benefits.
A pregnancy coach as I define it is a coach who ensures that you are cared for emotionally, spiritually, and holistically during your pregnancy. During your pregnancy, there are so many things to consider, from choosing a provider, where to birth, when to share the news, what to eat and not eat, the list goes on… As your coach, I focus on you, your story, your specific needs, and your vision for your growing family. This unique relationship and collaboration allows us to co-create a pregnancy journey that is empowering, beautiful, and aligned with your values and your vision.
A pregnancy coach is not intended to replace the care of a midwife or physician, or the services of a doula, on the contrary, electing to hire a pregnancy coach greatly enhances your maternity experience and allows you to direct you pregnancy journey with confidence.
Services I provide as your pregnancy coach:
- Weekly 20 minute check-ins ~ During these weekly 20 minute calls we will discuss any questions, concerns, and thoughts you have about your pregnancy journey. These questions may be related to topics such as diet, exercise, emotional health, and your relationship with your partner.
- Three one hour check-ins in each trimester. During these hourly check-ins at 12 weeks, 28 weeks, & 36 weeks we will review your thoughts and feelings about your pregnancy, discuss struggles that you may be experiencing, and your goals for your pregnancy and birth.
In addition, you will receive ~
- Unlimited private Facebook Messenger communication throughout your pregnancy
- Unlimited email communication
- Access to my digital pregnancy tracking tool
- A beautiful Mind Body Belly package filled with tools to support you holistically in your pregnancy
A spot in my Mama-to-Be Mastermind with women sharing a similar pregnancy journey. The Mama Mastermind will feature weekly meetings during which we will focus on a variety of topics related to emotional health and wellness in pregnancy.
What the Pregnancy Coaching Package does not include:
- I do not give medical advice.
- The tips, suggestions, and information that I share with you are intended to enhance, not replace the education and recommendations you receive from your midwife or physician during your prenatal care appointments